Monday, April 19, 2010

Tanzania Education Trust New York Gala


It's so good to see Lauryn Hill again. I really miss her authentic soulful voice. Please make more music Lauryn, I can't take all the garbage music(except Sade, Maxwell and Alicia Keys of course) that is out there right now!

Once you get pass the "Olsen Twins" ensemble and Auntie Bertha's press and curl, and hideous bushy eyebrows, she looks wonderful.


Model Millen looks beyond fabulous in her ivory and metallic trimmed sheath dress. I am drooling over her ethnic print clutch.

I know Y-factor, B. and my east coast girls V. and Doris are also lusting over her clutch. I am on the hunt for this purse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her names Millen not Millet! :-))

She does look great!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx for the correction!

Divalocity said...

I found the clutch and my daughter and I will be buying ourselves one. Check her out and I've even written a blog post about her.http://www.ayamorrison.com/
http://afrolistasandthecity.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-style-all-substance-aya-morrison.html
BTW she's from Accra, Ghana now living in the USA!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx Divalocity!