Monday, April 12, 2010

Fabulous Events

"The Joneses" Premiere


Demi Moore is letting me have it in this sensational fuchsia printed ruffled Marchesa open-back dress! I absolutely loooove this silhouette on her.

Demi must be drinking a gallon of water a day out of Iman's fountain of youth.


Like mother, like daughter, Rumer Willis also look fantastic in her printed animal print one-shouldered Jill Stuart dress. I am lusting over her Gucci with harness detail heels.

Conde Nast Traveler"Hot List" Party


Kate Beckinsale looks beyond fabulous in this black draped keyhole Zac Posen dress paired with luscious two-tone Christian Louboutins peep-toes.



Gwen Steffani always marches to the beat of her own drum. She looks effortless in her black sheer blouse paired with green and black printed shorts. On anyone else, I would hate this look but Gwen can rock a paper-bag and look fabulous.

30th Annual Genie Awards Gala


Diane Kruger looks chic as ever in this black and white striped sculptural RM Roland Mouret dress.


I don't know who Karen Le Blanc is but she is giving me mad fever! I am digging her look from head to toe. Her sleek printed strapless dress is simply divine paired with pale yellow peep-toes.

Her hair is my dream hair. Everything about this look screams pure perfection!

No comments: