Monday, April 26, 2010

"Iron Man 2" Los Angeles Premiere




Here I am thinking Halle Berry had it in the bag for BDD with her magical Vera Wang dress but here comes Scarlett Johannsson. I wanted to run down the streets butt naked with my silk sleeping cap on my head when I view these pictures tonight but thank God, I came to my senses!

I instantly recognize this stunning Armani Prive sculptural "Moon" organza lame dress because it is one of my favorite Fall 2010 collections.

First of all, Scarlett is beyond beautiful therefore it doesn't take much for her to look fabulous. She is pure perfection from her beautiful modern up-do to her gorgeous silver sparkly pointy toes heels and clutch purse.


Gwyneth Paltrow also opted for a sensational Giorgio Armani ensemble. She looks wonderful in this metallic jacquard silk shorts ensemble paired with black peep-toes heels.

She is the epitome of chic and she never tries too hard and I love her for that.

No comments: