Saturday, April 24, 2010

US Weekly Hollywood Style Issue Event


Jennifer Lopez is on fire this week! Once again she looks marvelous in this blush gold caged Georges Chakra dress.


I do have to say that Ciara looks beyond amazing in this yellow printed Vercace dress paired with sky-high Versace strappy sandals. This girl body is no joke.

I am also loving her sleek hair and beautiful make-up.


I have five words for Nicole Scherzinger, Cheap, Cheap, and beyond Cheap! I am sorry but her fuchsia ruched dress just look like something you get at one of those cheesy malls wear the dresses are for $19.99 and once you try to wash it or dry clean it, it falls apart!



I am loooooving Anna Kendrick blue print Emilio Pucci dress. It's simply magical.

I adore her shoes selection. It works well with the dress.

1 comment:

Muse Artistry Group said...

are you sure about ciara's yellow & black number? it looks like an embellished bath towel... gee, leave something to the imagination. in a word? tacky.