Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Evening of Cocktails & Shopping


Gabrielle Union, Ludacris & Chaka Zulu hosted "Evening of Cocktails and Shopping" at the Ralph Lauren boutique in Atlanta, Georgia.

Gabby looks incredible as always in her nude one-shouldered Ralph Lauren dress paired with tan strappy sandals. I am loving her new lighter hair color. It compliments her gorgeous bronze skin tone.


Ludacris brought his girlfriend "Fab" but evidently he forgot to inform her that they were going to a respectful event and not the club. Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful girl but her printed Helmet Lang dress is entirely way too short and tight for the event.


I am still on the fence regarding singer Jasmine Burke "Ralph Lauren" ensemble. I give her points for being different but I know she is hot ass hell in that 5 piece suit.


Keisha Knight looks great in her multi colored dress paired with black strappy sandals.

No comments: