Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabulous Events

"The Losers" Los Angeles Premiere



As Rupaul would say, Zoe Saldana is bringing the extravaganzzza once again! The Hollywood darling looks beyond magnificent in this black suede wrap bold shoulders Balmain dress adorned with gold studs and buckles. Seriously, who is this girl stylist? She is always on point on the red carpet and it's natural never forced.

I literally had to get myself off the floor when I view her sensational black ruffled Cesare Paciotti booties. I would kill everyone in my path for these shoes!


After seeing Zoe, Dania Ramirez really should had pretended to be sick and gone right home because she looked a mess! This dress is soooo ill fitting and unflattering for her body type, she actually looks lump sided. Absolutely nothing is working for me.

"Mother and Child" Los Angeles Premiere


Kerry Washington is another woman who will never let me down. She looks beyond fabulous in this multi printed J. Mendel dress paired with gold heels.

"Make A Clean Difference" Event


Gabrielle Union looks chic as ever in her chocolate ruffled sheath dress. Even though, I wish she wore a pop of color heels, I adore her criss-cross sandals.

9th Annual Tribeca Film Festival


Veronica Webb looks too adorable in this black flirty flair belted dress paired with strappy sandals.

No comments: