Monday, March 22, 2010

"Why Did I Get Married Too?" New York Premiere


I know some of you guys didn't care for Janet Jackson's dove gray sculptural Donna Karan suit she wore to the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" but I don't care what you say this time because she looks fabulous!

I am loving everything about this effortless chic look. I looove her black textured belted jacket. I am not sure but I think it's a Stella McCartney jacket. She paired her fantastic jacket with slouchy cropped pants and black Brian Atwood platforms.


I don't know what fountain of youth Rebbie Jackson is drinking from but she looks amazing! Seriously, this woman is fifty-nine. Rebbie is the only sane one in the family and she didn't going overboard with the plastic surgeries.

She looks sensational in her white and black belted ensemble. If I could look half as good as her at her age, I would be a happy woman.



I'm sorry, I didn't know Diana Ross was in this movie?

Tasha Smith is a tad bit over dress but she is letting me have it in this marvelous red sequined one-shouldered dress! Was she trying to out shine Janet Jackson? Whoa, take it easy.


I would like to start with the positives. Jill Scott curves are delicious and I love the ruching on this dress.

Now, I have to be for real. The sheer embellished bodice is beyond cheap and hideous. It truly just cheapens the dress to no end and her hair is just way too much with the dress. What do you guys think?



Sharon Leal is such a beautiful girl but she never gives me fever. She always looks like some boring church girl. Everything about her black and gold beaded overlay dress screams cheeseville.


Richard Jones and Lamman Rucker

Malik Yoba and Michael Jai White

All of the leading men looked absolutely scrumptiooouus!

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Janet and Rebbie both look fantastic here. I didn't think her Leno outfit was that bad either.

Now I love Jill, but that dress was hideous. Not a fan of the hair either. Those braids look painfully tight. Her body does look nice though.

Lisa Lockhart said...

I am lovin your blog. I just accidentally stumbled upon it and I think i am going to follow. Check mines out!

[fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

Anonymous said...

Rebbei jackson is 59.

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx Lisa, I will definitely check out your blog!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx Anonymous for Reba's correct age.

Deanna Jackson said...

Rebbie looks amazing and I love how Jill Scott is being true to her own style.

Anonymous said...

Sharon Leal is stunning!

Anonymous said...

lauren says you have got to be kidding me with your comment about Ms Sharon Leal. Everytime I see her I think what a graceful, lovely CLASSY woman she is! I saw her in person and she took my breath away!

Liberian Girl said...

Deanna, I totally forgot to tell that I love your new hairstyle!