Monday, March 08, 2010

82nd Annual Academy Awards



Stunning, Stunning and beyond stunning. Zoe Saldana is the only one who can pull off this couture Givenchy gown.


I adore the nude sequined bodice and the high-waist lavender ombre ruffled train. It's avant garde at it finest. Her hair and make-up is also flawless. I know most of you guys may disagree but I loooooove it!



Jennifer Lopez is letting me have it! She looks beyond incredible in this iridescent pink silk organza Armani Prive dress. I love the crescent shaped bustier and the ruffles cascading down the dress.



Queen Latifah looks absolutely outstanding in this gorgeous pink embellished one-shouldered Badgley Mischka dress.




Nicole Richie looks sensational in this regal beaded Reem Acra dress. The open back is beyond fabulous!




Gabourey Sidibe is showing big girls how to do it! She looks wonderful in this blue embellished Marchesa dress.



Paula Patton wore an elegant red off-the-shoulders Carolina Herrera dress.



Zoe Kravitz continues to impress on the red carpet. She looks fantastic in this red velour bodice dress.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I wondered what you would say about Zoe Saldana's dress. I didn't like it at first, but the more I saw her in it, the more it grew on me.

She has the body to wear almost anything. I love her to bits matter what!