Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards



Rihanna looks absolutely gorgeous in this nude zig-zag striped Christian Dior bold shoulders dress paired with sweet shimmering socks and nude Brian Atwood heels. Unless you have been under a rock, the new trend of spring is the delicate socks with sandals or heels. Since Rihanna rocked this look, I am sure ever fashionista is going to follow suit.

I am also loving her new swept bob hairstyle. This girl is always reinventing herself and it seems to be working.

She performed three songs- "Hard", "Rude Boy" and "Don't Stop the Music".



Trey Smith, Jackie Chan, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Jaden Smith

The Smith family were in full force along with Jackie Chan. Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan are both starring in the new "Karate Kid" due out in June 2010.

Jada looked beyond fabulous in her Givenchy ensemble paired with sensational Balmain sandals that I been lusting after since I view them on the runway. I admire how she makes high-fashion looks so effortless and casual.


Zoe Saldana has legs for days! She is giving me casual chic in the black tweed Isabel Marant jacket paired with skinny jeans and amazing nude peep-toes Christian Loboutins.



Tyra Banks looks splendid in her red sheath Daryl K dress paired with yellow pointy heels. I just wish she didn't match her clutch with her shoes, it's so 2004.



Rosario Dawson looks adorable in this white flirty Tommy Hilfiger dress paired with nude Brian Atwood heels.


I am on a color high with Keke Palmer amazing multi colored encrusted Adam dress. She is just pure sunshine!


Serena Gomez is a ray of light in this yellow belted chiffon Christian Cota dress.



Katy Perry is killing me in this atrocious The Blonds multi colored sequined dress. Was this the right venue for this dress, among kids? I don't think so! I also dislike her too short uneven bangs to no end.


No comments: