Sunday, March 14, 2010

Red Carpet Icon: Tilda Swinton






























The words androgynous glamour comes to mind when I think of British actress Tilda Swinton. The Oscar winner style is masculine but yet feminine with a sleek twist.

I love her because she doesn't feel the need to conform to Hollywood's standards of beauty. She is fashion forward and a risk taker. Swinton looks fantastic in drape silhouettes and sharp pants suits. Her favorite designers are Lanvin, Chistian Dior and Haider Ackermann.

I will never get bore with Tilda's fashion choices because she always goes against the norm. I absolutely love her from her chic hair, neutral make-up to her impeccable wardrobe.

4 comments:

Connie said...

I personally love her unique style. She is different and refreshing to see on the red carpet.

That first blue one-shoulder dress is fierce! who is the designer?

Liberian Girl said...

She is wearing Haider Ackermann. That dress is to die for!

Anonymous said...

The lime green skirt/jacket don't go well with her style. I like most of the other ones(on her).

Divalocity said...

Thank God she's back! Whew! I was wondering what had happened to her. "I love her impeccable style which says... forget what anyone else thinks, I'm going to do me."