Wednesday, March 10, 2010

20th Century Fox Searchlight Pictures Oscar Party



Unlike me, many critics hated Zoe Saldana couture Givenchy dress she wore on the red carpet to the Oscars but I am certain we all can come to a fashion peace and agree that she looks gorgeous in this sculptural ivory and red ombre Givenchy strapless dress she wore for the after party. She has the confidence and stature to pull of these fashion forward dresses.

This girl can do no wrong in my book. I adore her nude bracelets. I just wished she chose a nude clutch instead of her red one because it's too matchy matchy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I love the color contrast, and although I think one braclet would have been enough and the clutch was detracting from the look, she is still stunning! Maybe she just needed to take one accessory off before leaving.