Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The Runaways" Los Angeles Premiere


I just simply love Dakota Fanning. She doesn't have any sex tape out and she never been arrested for any foolishness. She looks amazing in this metallic sequin sheer panel Valentino dress. I don't know how she manages too look so elegant yet youthful?

My only complaint is her black heels, nude heels would have complete this perfect look.


First, I would like to thank Kristen Stewart for finally looking happy on the red carpet. Maybe she is on some medication? Anyway, I love the color of her Doo Ri dress but the sheer cut-out bodice is just killing me. I am truly on the fence with this look. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Like you I'm happy that Kristen is finally smiling. However, I do not like her dress. That bodice is horrible.

I think Dakota looks great as well.