Monday, March 29, 2010

Fabulous Events

"The Bounty Hunter" Paris Premiere


CHRISTIAN LACRIOX + JENNIFER ANISTON= DISASTER!

I prayed for her to wear color but not this fuchsia bundle of confusion.

Jennifer is an all American girl so naturally she can't pull off haute couture. This dress does her no justice at all. It's a shapeless train wreck.


Sebastian and Elle Magazine Host Mya


Speaking of a train Wreck! Mya continues to wear these ridiculous ruffled dresses. It's entirely way too much. Please make it stop!

24th Annual Award Presentation To Matt Damon


I think I am the only one who loved Charlize Theron "cinnamon bun" Christian Dior dress for the Oscars so I hope I am not alone when I say she looks fabulous in this ombre metallic Givenchy dress. My only compliant is her black booties paired with this dress. Why oh Why?


Olivia Wilde also opted for a sexy metallic Moschino number. I adore the draped back.

No comments: