Wednesday, March 03, 2010

"Dreamgirls" Opening Night


Nia Long looks beyond fabulous in her black textured belted dress paired with a sleek black blazer. I do wish that she wears more color but since she look sooo fantastic, I will let her slide this time.



Erica Hubbard is trying to funk up her fashion game in this great pale pink bold shoulders dress but I do have several complaints.

The first one are those awful burgundy pointy boots. I love the color but the length is all wrong. I prefer either over-the-knee or some funky booties.

My second complaint is her grandma hair. If you are going to wear a fashion forward dress, you must up-date your hairstyle.


Sheryl Lee Ralph looks wonderful in this purple printed one-shouldered Tadashi Shoji dress.


Monique Coleman is blending in too much with this nude dress. A bronze or copper would be perfect for her skin tone. The drape back of the dress is on fire though!



What does Kenya Moore do again? Anyway, she still looks good in this black pleather dress.



American Idol Trenyce Cobbins looks adorable in this metallic peplum dress.

No comments: