Saturday, March 06, 2010

25th Film Independent Spirit Awards


Mo'Nique and her husband are behaving like they can't be separated which is mighty funny from a couple who have an "open relationship". Anyway, she looks chic in this ivory wrap Tadashi Shoji cocktail dress. I adore the rhinestone brooch on the waist of the dress.


Regina King looks absolutely fabulous in this white embellished ruffled dress. I love everything about this ensemble.



Daddy's little girl Zoe Kravitz looks angelic in this flowing ivory chiffon dress.



I have to admit that Taraji P. Henson looks good in this black high-split dress but she is not wowing me on the carpet like she use to. I have come to the conclusion that designers are not lending her clothes anymore therefore her wardrobe is becoming extremely ordinary.

Rosario Dawson appears to be having the time of her life in this beautiful nude lace dress.

Gabourey Sidibe looks divine in this black tiered Tadashi Shoji dress.


Once upon a time, I used to be a size 4 but since I gained weight, I started to wear the size I am now and I embraced my body, maybe Mariah Carey needs to do the same! She can't be serious in this too tight, too short dress.



I love Carey Mulligan's unique style. She looks great in this black embellished Christopher Kane dress.



Olivia Wilde looks fantastic in this bohemian printed maxi dress.



Magge Gyllenhaal wears Lanvin very well. The draping of this dress is incredible.



Mia Wasikowska is rocking one of my favorite Rodarte pieces but why oh why those hideous black tight with such a delicate dress? She lost major points for that move.



Vera Farmiga looks sensational in this scarlet folded strapless Marchesa dress.


No comments: