Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Universal Motown Republic Group Grammy Nominee 2010


Brandy looks absolutely fabulous in this white and black sculptural Paule Ka dress. Paule Ka was featured as one of my designers of the week because of his unique silhouettes. Brandy looks amazing from head to toe.



I am going to start with the positives. Kelly Rowland looks gorgeous in this champagne embellished Basil Soda dress. I adore the lace and satin details.

Now, I have to address the pink elephant in the room. What is that hot mess on top of her head! Kelly can't be serious? Did my 2 year old niece do her hair? This has to be the worst wig that I have ever seen in my life. Her hair stylist needs to be haul off and shot!



Singer Reni Lane looks wonderful in this silver metallic belted dress. Her pop of red hair is beyond sensational.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelly's hair situation is really frightening! lol, she'll do better next time (i hope).

On another note, Brandi has never looked this good! she makes me want to go out and buy that dress!

Divalocity said...

Kelly is such a beautiful woman and she definitely needs to abandon the wigs. Maybe if they were placed properly on her head it would be fine. I'd love to see her embrace her natural hair, now that will get tongues wagging.