Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Korto Momolu Fall 2010































Designer Korto Momolu

My fellow Liberian Korto Momolu Fall 2010 runway show was beyond amazing. The collection was vibrant and colorful. Every piece in this collection was made beautifully from head to toe.

The color palette ranged from muted ivory and taupe to vibrant orange and fuchsia. I adore the chunky cozy texture sweaters especially the ivory draped belted sweater(the second look). The evening wear was sexy and elegant with fabulous sparkles. Korto understand the importance of accessories, almost every garment was adorned with a stunning statement necklace, belt or funky head piece. Her accessories will be sold at Dillard's department stores.

I know I rave about designers all the time but it seems like Korto did a check list of everything I love and made this collection. As we Liberians would say "The Girl Is In Things", meaning she is fabulous!

3 comments:

Divalocity said...

Korto Rocks! Where can I buy these magnificent clothes- that's all I want to know? We've got to support our African Queens who are designers and doing everything else!

Hail To The Queens
The Black Queen has ruled … and will continue to rule. Her realm is universal and extends beyond geographic boundaries and political ideologies.~MBA

Liberian Girl said...

Her accessories will be sold at Dillard's department store. I am not sure where her line will be sold.

sheryl said...

I love korto and this line is fabulous! I can't wait to find out where i can buy her stuff!She also seemed to have a few ANTM alums (aminat to name one).. love it!