Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Beyonce "Heat" Fragrance Launch- After Party


Beyonce looks adorable in this red ruffled adorned with a bow Marc Bouwer dress. I know it looks a little cheesy but she looks too cute in this flirty number. Her fragrance is sold at Macy's nationwide.



The singer wore an amazing red one-shouldered dress paired with some fabulous red and gold heels earlier for the Press and Welcome cocktail party.



What in the name of foolishness is on Michelle Williams head and what is that feather thing hanging down from her ear? She is trying way toooo hard. First it was her group member Kelly's atrocious hair now she is in the same boat.

It's a shame because I loooove her tuxedo ensemble paired with fantastic white and black heels but I can't get pass that monstrosity on top of her head!



Is Solange serious? When did she become a Disc Jockey? Anyway, she looks great in her red and black animal print dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like Michelle's hair, actually. I also feel that people should be allowed to try new things without being told they're "trying too hard".

Liberian Girl said...

I totally agree with you anon. I hate anyone being normal. I love funky spiked hair but my problem is Michelle's hair is too exaggerated for my taste.

Thanx for your comment and keep voicing your opinion!