Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Basso & Brooke Fall 2010
















Front Row Celebrity

Singer Shingai Shoniwa looks funky and fabulous as always in her Basso & Brooke printed pants paired with a black and white satin jacket.

An explosion of stunning prints and colors is what I like to call a regular Basso & Brooke fashion presentation. Bruno Basso and Christopher Brooke always take us on a wonderful journey with their marvelous travels. This time they took a trip to the east.

The beautiful silhouettes were adorned with print collages of mosaic, marble and snakeskin. I adore the high-collared gabardine jackets and printed coats. The collection even had neutral prints for the more demure women. I was just hypnotize when I view their architectural garments on the runway.

If you normally wear black, white and beige every day, I understand that you may not appreciate this collection but I beg of you to please take a walk on the wild side!

No comments: