Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amfar New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2010 Fashion Week


Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Looking at Iman, I pretty much give up on life because I would never look this gorgeous. This woman is a goddess to no end.

She looks incredible in this emerald origami Angel Sanchez dress.



Another marvelous look for Zoe Saldana. I would kill everyone in my path for this amazing ethnic printed Louis Vuitton flirty dress.

This dress is everything to me. I love the color, print and silhouette. Her funky jewel encrusted Jimmy Choo shoes are also sending me into cardiac arrest!


Zoe Kravitz really clean up well! She looks great in this black strapless bubbled dress paired with hot Prada heels.


One thing I can say about Suzanne "Africa" Engo is that she will always bring on the drama. Unfortunately this time, I can do without it! This pinata of a dress is beyond tacky. It's way too much going on.



Please, let the madness stop! We get it Lady Gaga, you like to be different but this is a serious event for aids research not one of your weird concerts. Are those pearls on her face?

I know she and Cyndi Lauper are the new faces for Mac's Viva Glam spring 2010 campaign which help raise funds to fight against aids but this look is totally disrespectful for this event.


Margherita Missoni needs to throw away that hideous thing on her head away but she can keep that fabulous one-shouldered printed Missoni dress.


Heidi Klum looks chic in this black satin strapless pleated dress.


Brooke Shields is giving me fever in this sensational textured strapless dress.


It's a list of women that I admire in the fashion industry and Senior Vice President of IMG Fashion, Fern Mallis is definitely one of them. She always wear color or unique prints. She looks great in this Giambattista Valli printed ensemble.

1 comment:

Connie said...

OMG, Iman is perfection from head to toe. I love her to death.

Zoe Saldana looks like a beautiful African ballerina in that amazing Louis Vuitton dress.

Lady Gaga will always be Lady Gaga. Did you actually expect her to wear a gown?