Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Fabulous Events

Fashion Dinner For Aids



This is just utterly ridiculous! Naomi Campbell looks better now than she did 20 years ago. How can this be? This woman looks flawless on the red carpet time and time again with a flawless body to match. I am not sure what fountain of youth she is drinking from but if I can get a drip of it, I will be okay.

I adore this black flirty ruched mesh bodice dress paired with fabulous black cut-out ankle boots and gorgeous emerald earrings.



I love drama but Dita Von Teese chocolate ruffled Jean Paul Gaultier dress has way tooo much going on. Unless she was performing at the event, this dress was not the answer.


African Wildlife Foundation



Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning. Miss Universe Tanzania Flaviana Matata always bring on the heat. The beautiful model looks sensational in this black with gold embellished asymmetric dress.

Godiva Valentine's Day Event



Eva Longoria Parker looks chic as ever in this nude ruffled neck sheath dress. I would rock this silhouette every day of the week!


No comments: