Monday, February 22, 2010

Duro Olowu Fall 2010











I feel like I am in a fantasy world of funky unique fabrics and prints every time I view Duro Olowu collections. The Nigerian designer added some geometrically patterned knitwear and stunning capes to his fall 2010 runway show.

The black ruffled skirt suit (the first look) was my favorite. The designer showcased the same silhouette in a khaki color for his spring 2010 collection and I was ecstatic to see it again. My life dream is to own that ensemble.

I adore the chic capes paired with gorgeous wool cropped trousers. Of course there were vibrant prints and colors to die for in the collection.

It takes a certain woman of unusually style to appreciate Duro's silhouettes. I understand it may be a little too bold for most of us but I have been a fan of his since day one!

No comments: