Friday, February 05, 2010

Tide and Venus Williams Launch New Tide Plus Febreze


I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Venus Williams. She looks spectacular from head to toe in this purple Herve Leger dress. I swear this is the best she ever looked.

She is definitely showing her softer side. I looooove her hair. Ladies, please take notes because this is the way to wear a natural weave. Whomever is responsible for this needs an Oscar for hair weaves!



The Williams sisters continues to give me fever! Serena Williams also look beyond fabulous in this black peplum ensemble.

My only compliant is her atrocious bangs. They could be a little more polished.


What's really going on with my girl Gabrielle Union? This blah miscellaneous ensemble is something I would wear to grocery store. Give me some kind of glamour!



Solange apparently is a DJ now. Give me a break! Anyway, she looks fabulous in her multi tweed jacket, crisp white blouse paired with leggings. Wasn't she a little hot though?



The weave gods answer my prayers because Kelly Rowland's hair looks ten times better than last time. She looks casual chic in her black vest paired with gray skinny jeans.



Now this is the way to do it Gabrielle Union! I adore Kate Cassidy striped jacket paired with skinny jeans and sensational textured sandals and croc clutch. This is casual chic at its finest.



No comments: