Friday, January 22, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Alicia Keys Or Camilla Belle



Alica Keys Or Camilla Belle

Alicia Keys first wore this fabulous blue printed embellished Armani Prive dress to the AMA Awards. Alicia has been a muse of Giorgio Armani for some time now so I wasn't surprise she wore his creation. She looked incredible in this sexy silhouette. Event though I thought her blue t-straps were a little too matchy matchy, she still pulled it off well.

Camilla Belle wore the green version to the Instyle Golden Globes after party. Camilla is my golden child so she can do no wrong in my book. She looked wonderful from head to toe. She paired her dresses with fantastic metallic heels.

I absolutely love both women but I have to give it to Camilla because she made it look so effortless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!