Friday, January 22, 2010

The Best of The Sag Awards 2009


Taraji P. Henson In Herve Leroux



Viola Davis In David Meister



Eva Longoria In Jenny Peckham



Evan Rachel Wood In Monique Lhuillier



Amy Adams In Giambattista Valli



Freida Pinto In Marchesa



Kate Winslet In Narciso Rodriguez



Christina Appelgate In Emanuel Ungaro


Marisa Tomei In Elie Saab

Anne Hathaway In Azzaro


January Jones In Andrew Gn


My choices are based on delicious colors, cut-out backs and amazing embellishments. my pet -peeve is a boring black dress on the red carpet; I rather you just stay at home.

Taraji P. Henson gave me fever last year in her ultra sexy Herve Leroux dress. Evan Rachel Wood brought old Hollywood glamour in Monique Lhuillier. Freida Pinto continued to looked gorgeous and ever in Marchesa and January Jones put designer Andrew Gn on notice. Now Paula Patton and Demi Moore and Kate Beckinsale are wearing his wonderful designs.

I have a feeling the 2010 SAG Awards which airs tomorrow on TNT and TBS at 7:00 is going to beyond fabulous.
I am going to watch the red carpet on the "E" channel to rate the stunning gowns and of course the hot mess gowns on the red carpet. I was so ecstatic that Joan Rivers was back because she had me in stitches. I am looking forward to see what Mo' Nique is going to wear and pray that Mariah cover up those forty-year old breasts!


No comments: