Monday, January 11, 2010

"The Book Of Eli" Los Angeles Premiere


Denzel and Pauletta Washington still look great together. My baby Denzel looks scrumptious as always.

Pauletta is looking youthful in her black shimmer satin ensemble with a fabulous plum embellished clutch paired with black ankle boots.


Taraji P. Henson looks beyond fabulous in her black satin puff sleeves dress. I just wish she wore some pop of color with her accessories.


Denzel and Jennifer Beals are reunited once again. I just watched "Devil In a Blue Dress" last night on TV One. It's one of my favorite movies. I absolutely love Denzel Washington and Don Cheadle performances and Jennifer's wardrobe was beyond chic in the movie.

She looks lovely in this emerald velour belted dress.


Rosario Dawon looks sensational in this multi colored sexy Ports 1961 dress paired with fabulous lavender platforms.


Mila Kunis looks okay in this black one-shouldered Vera Wang dress. She is young and fabulous so why the middle age dress?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I think that Pauletta Washington's skirt length and boots cut her off! an inch shorter on the skirt and a pump would have been a better choice =]