Thursday, January 14, 2010

9th Annual Awards Season Diamond Fashion Show Preview


I am sorry but is Taraji P. Henson going to church? I am totally bore to tears! Where is my pillow?


I still need my pillow because Garcelle Beauvais Nilon white satin nightgown is beyond blah! What is going on here? I used to be able to count on Garcelle for color and sexiness.

Thank God Mrs. Golden Globes 2010 and Alfre Woodard's daughter Mavis Spencer is finally waking me up! She looks adorable in her mauve crinkle dress.


Dania Ramirez looks simply divine in this delicate ruffled blouse paired with a simple black pencil skirt.


Olivia Wilde looks sweet as ever in her gold brocade and white Alberta Ferretti dress.


Rachel Bilson looks whimsical in this beautiful nude embellished Chanel dress. I just wished her hair was more sophisticated and away from her face.


Ashley Greene pale lime sheer panel ruffled J. Mendel dress is beyond magical. I absolutely looove this look!


Finally, some delicious color! Actress Natalie Zea looks amazing in this electric blue one-shouldered Acne dress.

No comments: