Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 BET Honors



Absolutely Flawless! Gabrielle Union looks fantastic in this nude and metallic strapless Jean Fares gown.

I know a lot of you guys do not care for her braided up-do but I absolutely loooove it! It added an edge to the sophisticated gown.



Taraji P. Henson
also look fabulous in this pale peach satin dress. My only concern is the bodice is a little ill fitting.



Mary J. Blige is bringing on the heat in this sensational black one-shouldered dress!



Queen Latifah looks amazing in this sleek black shimmering cocktail dress. Her make-up is on point as usual.



Jennifer Hudson did a tribute to honoree Whitney Houston singing "I Will Always Love You". I can't wait to see that performance.

Jennifer Hudson looks great in her black sequined dress and Whitney also looks wonderful in her bronze textured dress.


I was utterly shock to see Mya in this gorgeous red ruffled strapless dress. Besides Gabby, she was best dressed of the night.



Thank God Tichina Arnold got that weave situation together. Forget about her black embellished dress, her weave is on fire!


Good mooga wooga. What is going on with India Arie? She looks a mess from head to toe! Her dress looks cheap and home made and please do not let me get started on her atrious shiny make-up.

She is lucky she has a good heart and is talented because this is utter foolishness!

2 comments:

fashionablynappy said...

Any pics of Amber from Glee? Haven't seen her dress yet.

Liberian Girl said...

I don't think that she was at this event but I do have her dress at the Golden Globes Part II post.