Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Dressed Diva Of The Week: Zoe Saldana






Jason Wu Spring 2010

I was going to give this prize to Rachel McAdams for her gorgeous teal one-shouldered Alberta Ferretti dress she wore to the "Sherlock Holmes" Berlin premiere but Zoe Saldana stole the title at the 11th hour.

Zoe continues to wow me on the red carpet over and over again. This time she looked beyond amazing in this ivory shimmering bubbled Jason Wu dress paired with fantastic white adorned with animal print detail Christian Louboutins platforms. I just hope she keeps this fabulousness for the Golden Globes Awards tomorrow.

I would rock this look every single day!

2 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

I'm sure Zoe has a stylist now but I am so in awe with how her style has truly transformed over the last year...even her casual attire is fab!!!

Divalocity said...

Thank you for adding me to your blog roll on such a fabulous blog and I will definitely do the same. You really do your research.

I hate to say it, but we know how the shelf-life of actresses of color are in Hollywood and Zoe is "IT" until the next one comes around. She deserves it because she's paid her dues and this is going to be her year.