Thursday, January 14, 2010

WallPaper Design Awards


OMG! I can't believe someone actually wore this crazy ass asymmetric tulle Viktor & Rolf dress. I give mad kudos to interior designer Apphia Michael for rocking this piece. Her cut-out boots are on fire!

Viktor & Rolf garments are not meant for mere mortals like us on planet earth so it's nice to finally see it on the red carpet. I am totally surprise that Lady Gaga have not rocked this ensemble yet.

When I get their garments in my boutique, it's much more subtle but still edgy. Only a few of my customers can relate to their kooky fashion.


Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010


4 comments:

La-Lo said...

May I have the name of your boutique here in Chicago?

Liberian Girl said...

It's called Selections located at 2152 N. Clybourne in Lincoln Park.

It's the end of the season so we don't have a great deal of merchandise but I am sure you will find something. We are having our winter sale on January 30th. Everything will be 50%.Come in!

Divalocity said...

Talk about Avant-garde! Personally, I could see the iconic Grace Jones rocking this, Lady G has her own style, but she's paying hommage to the Mistress of Avant-garde. The tulle skirt and bodice must be super soft in order for her sit down in it, if not I'm sure that she was uncomfortable in it.

Divalocity said...

Maybe you can help me? I'm looking for another Chanel 2.55 Bag because some thief ripped me off and I'm not spending a large amount of money on another one because my kids will kill me. If you have one in stock please let me know.