Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Dressed Of The 2010 SAG Awards






When I first view Kate Hudson on the red carpet I was bored to death than she turned around and the heavens opened up! She is letting me have it in this stunning white embellished open back Emilio Pucci dress!


Diane Kruger
is giving me pure glamour in this mustard Grecian Jason Wu one-shouldered dress. She is pure perfection from head to toe!



Marion Cotillard looks beyond fabulous in this white embellished Elie Saab flirty dress. Her hair is a little off but she still looks amazing.




I do have to admit that I was totally bored with Mo'Nique pale pink Badgley Mischka dress. I just wanted some excitement but she still looked great. The actresss won yet another award for her role in "Precious".



God does answer prays! Mariah Carey looks wonderful in this red one-shouldered Valentino dress. the "girls" are safe and locked away.



Gabourey Sidibe is just glowing in this electric blue ruched dress. She is so bubbly!



Kyra Sedgwick looks sensational in this white tiered chiffon strapless Vera Wang dress.



Christina Applegate's Pale blue Roberto Cavalli dress is beyond fantastic.



Carey Mulligan
looks great in this red draped Lanvin dress. I am so delighted to see her in some delicious color. I adore the embellished brooch.



Kyra Sedgwick loves one-shouldered dresses and yes indeed she wore another one tonight. She looks radiant in this ivory satin Alberta Ferretti dress.



Jennifer Carpenter wanted to stand out and she certainly did in this sleek edgy white bold shoulders Paule Ka dress.



Anan Paquin also picked an edgy multi printed Alexander Mcqueen dress. It was more for the grammies than the Sag awards. Why does she always have a stupid snarl on her face?



Lea Michele is rocking a beautiful emerald ruffled Catherine Malandrino plunge neck dress.




I was utterly shock to see Meryl Streep in this funky printed Balenciaga dress. This is the best I think she ever looked.




Niecy Nash looks elegant as ever in this black and white off-the-shoulders dress. I am lusting over her stunning lemon citrine Charles Albert statement necklace.



Anna Kendricks looks sweet in this magenta strapless Alberta Ferretti dress.



I love all of this delicious color! Cheryl Hines looks divine in this teal satin off-the-shouldered dress.



I think this is the first time that I ever seen Tina Fey in color. Why doesn't she wear more color when she looks this good in this purple Ferragamo dress?



Obviously Peneleope Cruz didn't get the memo on wearing color. Even though I am sick of her wearing boring black, at least she added the shine in this black shimmering L'wren Scott dress.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like Anan Paquin was a bit casual for an award show.

Liberian Girl said...

Anon, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Robin Basile said...

The lemon citrine statement necklace that Niecy Nash is wearing on the red carpet of The 2010 SAG Awards is from The Lookbook Collection by Charles Albert. www.CharlesAlbertLookbook.com

Thank you NSC Fashion Network for loving our piece!!!!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanx for the ID Robin!

Anonymous said...

Charles Albert is such a talented designer. His jewelry collection is so hot....

Anonymous said...

I like the images you have used (Anna Kendricks Alberta Ferretti dress is stunning) but I dont the fact that you have squished their faces in on the right, making them look really distoreted.

http://colourmehappy-laura.blogspot.com/

Check this blog out! It is is really cool