Monday, July 11, 2011

Woman Of Style: Eugenia Silva







Eugenia Silva is the epitome of grace and style. The Spanish supermodel's wardrobe is vibrate and never bland.

I admire her because she exudes confidence whenever she steps on the red carpet. She plays with color, texture and prints.

The Latin beauty knows how to bring on the drama. I am still mesmerize with her electric blue one-shouldered Armani Prive dress.

Silva loves sleek pants suits just like me. They are effortless and chic as ever. She also can spice things up with garments adorned with fabulous sequins, feathers and funky jewelry.

If it was a law against being drop dead gorgeous and having incredible style, she would get the electric chair!

2 comments:

@eusilva said...

Thanks for your post!
I will visit your blog again soon, I loved it!
See you in mine too!
http://eugenia-silva.blogs.elle.es/

Kisses @eusilva

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank You sooo much. I love your impeccable style!