Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Captain America: The First Avenger" Los Angeles Premiere


Zoe Saldana was casual chic in her printed Balmain shorts ensemble.

Normally, I would like to see the jacket paired with jeans but it looks great with the shorts and a simple white tee.

She completed her look with side swept hair and a bronze clutch.

I will kill anyone in my path for her gorgeous green studded perforated Brian Atwood heels!


Vanessa Hudgens wore a beautiful camel embellished Farah Khan tunic.

The color is gorgeous against her skin-tone.

The actress finished off her look with camel Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-strap heels.

I am dying over her cocoa textured clutch. I need it my life!


Jaimie Alexander looks gorgeous in her red halter draped Nicole Miller dress.

The actress finished off her look with sleek pulled back hair and a wonderful gold statement necklace.


Elsa Pataky looks absolutely adorable in her white lace Valentino dress.

She completed her look with a cute bun, box clutch and black peep-toe heels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably going to sound so dumb but, I really appreciate that you blog on women of all backgrounds and ages. A lot of blogs only cater to white women and there are some blogs that only cater to black women, etc. This is the only one that I know of that is diverse! You deserve much more recognition!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your comment. The world is made up of many different nationalities and cultures and when it comes to fashion, I don't discriminate against anyone :).