Saturday, July 23, 2011

Best Dressed Diva Of The Week: Emma Stone




Emma Stone blew me away this week with two of the most stunning creations of 2011. Yes, I said the most extraordinary silhouettes of the year!

The first piece was her fabulous red and fuchsia Giambattista Valli peplum dress she wore to the "Friends With Benefits" New York Premiere. I fell in love with this creation, the moment I laid my eyes on it.

The actress wore an intricate Tom Ford guipure lace piece for her new movie " Crazy, Stupid, Love" in New York. I am just amaze how she can switch things up from a drop of a hat.

My new "It Girl" is giving me fever!

1 comment:

Treatment28 said...

I totally agree Emma Stone nail it!! She is such a great actress with versatility!Both looks were so chic and fashion forward. I can't wait to see more of her in the future :-)