Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emma Stone In Tom Ford and Giambattista Valli

Emma Stone attending the premiere of "Crazy, Stupid, Love" in New York.

The actress blew me away in this gorgeous intricate black guipure lace Tom Ford dress.

I adore the sculptural detail on the skirt and the darling velvet bow at the waist.

If you are going to wear black on the carpet, this is how to do it. The garment must have something interesting like lace, texture, embellishments, or some type of print.

Soft waves and black Christian Louboutin heels completed her look.


This has to be the most adorable ensemble that I have seen in my life!

For the "Friends with Benefits" premiere in New York, the actress opted for this gorgeous Giambattista Valli ensemble.

I simple adore her red textured bodice paired with a stunning fuchsia peplum skirt. The color combination is magical.

She finished off her look with a sleek up-do and nude Christian Louboutin pointy heels.

This is definitely going to be on my best dressed list at the end of the year.

This ensemble is the epitome of effortless chic with a twist.

No comments: