Saturday, July 23, 2011

Which Diva Wore It Better? Lourdes Or Elsa Pataky?

Lourdes or Elsa Pataky

Lourdes first wore this fabulous multi colored embroidered All Saints dress to the '2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party' in Los Angeles. I swear she is growing right before my eyes and I am sure her mom Madonna is proud of her. She completed her look with sleek hair, funky bracelets and black heels.

Spanish actress Elsa Pataky recently wore her version to the 'Real Madrid CF Meet & Greet Reception' in Beverly Hills. The colors are not as vibrant and it's a little big on her. She also completed her look with sleek hair and gold metallic heels.

I know it's an age difference between the ladies and it's a little unfair but I have to give it to Lourdes, even though I hate her shoes choice.

No comments: