Monday, July 11, 2011

" Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow- Part 2" New York Premiere




Bottega Veneta Fall 2011

Emma Watson attended the "Harry Potter And The Deadly Hallows-Part 2" New York premiere.

I never been soo conflicted in my life about a gown.

I love this bronze sculptural corset Bottega Veneta draped ombre skirt gown but I think it's way too mature for the young actress. All you see is the gown and not her.

The draping is perfect on the model but it seems too much for Emma. This silhouette is more appropriate for the Oscars rather than a movie premiere.

I am certain that her extreme eye make-up was way too much. The dress is already dramatic so it wasn't a need for the raccoon eyes.

I don't hate this look but than again, I don't love it either. However, I do admire her for her versatile style.

No comments: