Thursday, July 14, 2011

Net-a-Porter, Mr Porter and Dolce & Gabbana Party

Naomi Campbell is looking more youthful every time I see the supermodel on the red carpet.

She looks fabulous in this feminine leopard Dolce & Gabbana sheer overlay dress paired with black strappy heels.

I am loooving her natural looking wig. The color and texture is flawless. It must be that Remi Indian hair. It cost about $1000 a pack but it's worth it!


Queen Latifah looks chic as ever in her black and white sleek Dolce & Gabbana pants suit.

She is the producer of "Singer Ladies" onVH1 and I am embarrass to admit that I love that show. Stacy Dash and LisaRaye are doing their thing. It's a cross between 'Girlfriends' and 'Sex and the City'.

I admit their acting skills make me cringe sometimes but they redeem themselves with the fabulous wardrobe and hot guys especially Malcolm( actor D.B. Woodside). Remember him from 'The Temptations' movie? He played "Melvin", the guy with the deep voice.

I am proud of Queen Latifah for taking her career to the next level.

Solange Knowles is rocking a black and white star print leggings Dolce & Gabbana ensemble.

She totally has that Caron Wheeler from Soul II Soul("Keep on Movin") vibe going on with her braids. God, I miss them. I have every CD they made.


Tolula Adeyemi looks divine in her emerald off-the-shoulders belted dress.

The model's boring old lady hair and black heels are killing me. Why oh why?


Alexandra Burke looks amazing in her magenta ruched Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress.

She completed her look with side swept bangs and black peep-toe heels.


Keisha Buchanan is working the hell out of this black and white animal print Dolce & Gabbana dress.

I have to say besides Naomi, all of their shoe game was beyond a big snooze!

No comments: