Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2011 ESPY Pre-Party

Serena Williams and Gabrielle Union attended the "2011 ESPY Pre-Party" in Los Angeles.

Serena Williams looks fabulous in her wool silk knit Alexander McQueen butterfly-print dress.

She completed her look with soft curls and a silver clutch.

Gabrielle Union opted for a white one-shouldered Gucci pleated dress.

I was a little bored with this silhouette and her hair is not helping matters either.

Lala Vasquez looks delightful in her white lace Cesar Arellanes dress but those hideous white platforms are indeed unforgivable.

I do however adore her elegant bun and flawless make-up.

Estelle looks beyond amazing in her black netted Mark & James Badgley Mischka dress.

I hate to do this but I must address those ashy knees! African-American woman, I urge you to please consider "Cocoa Butter Vaseline". I have extremely dry skin and it works wonders for me.

If all fails, just spit on her hands and rub it on your knees. I know it sounds disgusting, but when you are on the red carpet, desperate measures are require.

Christina Milian also look divine in her printed haltered YSL ensemble.

She completed her look with soft highlights and YSL platforms.

No comments: