Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Tranformers: Dark Side Of The Moon": New York Premiere



Antonio Berardi Fall 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley reminds me of the "Sex and the City" episode titled " The Attack of the 5'10 woman" in season 3, episode 3 .

The show was about Carrie Bradshaw finding out her true love "Mr. Big" was getting marry to a younger, beautiful perfect 5'10 woman named Natasha. Carrie tried to do everything in her power to out shine Natasha, but she realizes in life, even though you are fabulous, some women just makes you want to hide in a corner and go back to the drawing board!

Rosie looks stunning once again in this sizzling red lame Antonio Berardi strapless thigh- split dress.

Loose curls, a silver ribbon necklace, nude Christian Louboutin heels and "Angelina Jolie" luscious lips completed her look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! That is one of my favorite episodes but remember at the end Carrie realized Natasha wasn't too bright when she confused there with their on the thank you card lol!

The House Of Fabulous said...

I see you are a die hard fan like myself of the show.

I have to admit that I thought "Sex and the City 2' was beyond horrible. I hate sequels and it was too cheesy and over-the-top.