Thursday, June 09, 2011

AFI's 39th Annual Achievement Award Honoring Morgan Freeman


The AFI's 39th Annual Achievement Awards honored the talented actor Morgan Freeman.

The actor's beautiful family were there to show their support. Morgan looked dapper as ever.


Kimora Lee and Djimon Hounsou were also there to show their support.

Kimora Lee is simply glowing lately. She looks wonderful in her black one-shouldered Lanvin for H&M one-shouldered dress.

She completed her look with cute black and white peep-toe heels.


Camilla Alves looks radiant in her gold shimmering metallic Zuhair Murad dress.

Sleek hair and neutral make-up completed her look.


I have to admit that I wasn't jumping out of my seat as usually when I saw Helen Mirren on the red carpet.

Don't get me wrong, she still looks fabulous in her navy ruched dress but the belt and scarf was just too much and it looks kind of dated.

I still love you though Helen!

No comments: