Monday, June 06, 2011

2011 CFDA Fashion Awards


Lady Gaga of course came with the much needed drama in her black spiked sheer tulle Thierry Mugler extravaganza!

The singer was honor with the "Fashion Icon Award". I know most of us do not agree with her avant garde choices but we all must agree that she sets trends.

I wish I can fix her boobs in this ensemble because they are looking a little sad!


Chloe Sevigny also loves taking risk and this time it paid off! She looks fantastic in her own Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony.

I am loooving her custom made edgy black leather eyelet top paired with a feminine white eyelet skirt.

Messy hair and fabulous black and white strappy Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony sandals completed her look.


Words can't express how much I am loooooving Kirsten Dunst in her sleek Patrick Ervell tuxedo.

With all the girlie silhouettes, it's refreshing to see a masculine suit on the red carpet.

A crisp white blouse and black Prada heels finished off this effortless ensemble.


Va Va Voom! Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio opted for a gorgeous red peep-a-boo open back Prabal Gurung dress, he won best new designer of the year.

She is letting me have it from head to toe in this sexy number!

Soft curls and a hot silver choker finished her look.


Doutzen Kroes also wore a hot red number. The supermodel looks sensational in her red one-shouldered J. Mendel thigh-high split dress.

I am not crazy about her heavy black booties paired with this dress. I wished she wore some sexy strappy sandals instead.


Miranda Kerr gave me mad fever in her sexy black cut-out Michael Kors dress.

This dress is a head turner and I am looooving it!

She completed her look with sleek pulled back hair and fantastic black peep-toe heels.


It seems like the supermodels ruled the red carpet tonight.

Karolina Kurkova rocked a fabulous green sequined hooded Diane von Furstenberg draped dress.

I know I will bleed for fashion but she must had been hot ass hell wearing that damn hood all night!


Ashley Greene wore a vibrant fuchsia and black Micheal Kors dress. I know a great deal of celebrities rocked short dresses tonight but I have to admit that this was a little too casual for my taste.

It's cute but certainly not for this prestigious event.


Amber Heard wore a romantic nude and black embroidered Cynthia Rowley cocktail dress.

Soft curls and yellow ankle straps completed her look.


I stopped years ago trying to comprehend the Olsen twins. I just came to the conclusion that they are young and rich so therefore they can do and wear whatever the hell they want.

Every time we get their pieces in either from Elizabeth & James or The Row it sells right off the racks so they must be doing something right!

Ashley wore a ice blue dress from their clothing line The Row paired with golden Blahnik mules.

Mary-Kate mixed things up with a gold shimmering Chanel jacket paired with a black skirt with a train by the Row. Both girls carried handbags also from The Row.


Liv Tyler rocked a funky and vibrant printed Proenza Schouler folded ensemble.

Funky fabulous strappy Proenza Schouler sandals and black clutch completed her look.


Lucy Liu gave me dose of drama but I just felt her black ostrich feathered Monique Lhuillier tulle dress looked a little too old fashion and not fashion forward enough for the CFDA awards.

Maybe for the Oscars or Golden Globes this would had been perfect.

No comments: