Monday, June 27, 2011

Rosie Hungtington-Whiteley's UK and Germany "Tranformers: Dark Of The Moon" Premieres



Rosie Hungington-Whiteley is continuing her tour for the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" premiere. I have to carry my oxygen mask when I see her because she continues to make me gasp for air!

She wore a stunning Naeem Khan silver embellished gown for the UK premiere. This has to be one of my favorite gowns of this year. It looks like liquid silver.

I simply adore the open back and the belt detail.

Luscious side swept hair and lips completed her look.

Simply magnificent!



The gorgeous actress wore a midnight navy silk haltered custom Burberry plunged neck dress for the Germany premiere.

I love the simplicity but yet seductive vibe of this silhouette. The racer back detail is beyond sexy.

A modern up-do and her classic pout finished off this look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the silver naeem kham is awe inspiring...my jaw fell till the ground when i saw her in this outfit