Sunday, June 26, 2011

2011 Pre-BET Dinner


Tika Sumpter looks chic as ever in her white and black tuxedo shorts ensemble. I don't have a great deal of after five garments so this is my idea of after five.

She completed her look with pinned curls and black heels. I would had loved a red clutch instead of boring black but she still looks sensational.


Estelle looks beautiful and sultry in her ice blue thigh-high split silk jersey dress.

She completed her look sleek short hair, a gold choker and bracelet and purple heels.


Ashanti looks fabulous in her white and black sculptural strapless dress.

I wished I can say the same about her atrocious big hair and matchy-matchy accessories.

I am sorry but they just made everything looked beyond dated.


Kerri Hilson looks awesome in her patent textured Herve Leger By Max Azria skirt paired with a white striped tied blouse.

I am dying over her black and red peep-toe Giuseppe Zanotti heels.


First of all, I am beyond excited about BET new sitcom with Tracee Ellis Ross called "Reed Between The Lines" with co-star Malcolm Jamal Warner(The Cosby Show). I love the chemistry between them and I can't wait to see her on the tube again.

She is too adorable for words. I am looooving her red and white hearts dress. It's whimsical and kooky just like Tracee's personality.

She finished off her look with old lady hair, black clutch and red heels.


Elise Neal looks amazing in her electric blue pleated strapless maxi dress.

The real star of her ensemble is her stunning turquoise and electric blue statement necklace.

I would kill anyone in my path for that piece!


Speaking of killing everyone in my path for a gorgeous statement necklace!

Ledisi looks beyond stunning in her bronze metallic strapless dress paired with an magnificent "Cleopatra' bronze statement necklace.

I will search the ends of the earth for this necklace!


Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe look like they are going to two different parties.

Nicole looks regal in her gold and metallic embroidered Ankara dress paired with gold sandals.

Boris on the other hand looks like he just got off work at the bank and threw on some jeans to go to a sports bar.


Actress Nadine Ellis(BET, Lets Stay Together) looks wonderful in her champagne ombre one-shouldered dress.

Soft curls, metallic clutch and heels completed her look.


Jessica White never seems to quite get it right on the red carpet.

I really don't know what this tacky red and gold dress is all about. It's not anything chic or fashion forward about this garment so why bother wearing it?


Shaun Robinson played it safe once again in her gold metallic and black dress.

It's not nothing to write home about but it least she knows what looks great on her.

No comments: