Sunday, June 12, 2011

65th Annual Tony Awards


Patina Miller shut it down tonight looking sensational in her snakeskin Naeem Khan open back sequin dress!

This silhouette can be a bit much on most people but she pulls it off well and it fits her like a glove.

A modern up-do and her gorgeous skin completed her look.


After being treated for bipolar II disorder, Catherine Zeta Jones is healthy and back on top.

The gorgeous actress looks beyond stunning in her red embroidered open back Elie Saab dress. This is the best that I've ever seen her look.

It's only Monday and she is already on my BDD list.

A sleek up-do and luscious red lips completed this wonderful look.


Viola Davis looks beyond amazing in her magenta David Meister ruffled satin dress.

Of course, I am not a fan of her boring black accessories. I would've taken matchy-matchy instead of black heels.

A wispy bob and plum lips finished off her look.


Anika Noni Rose opted for a beautiful ivory haltered dress.

Side swept hair adorned with a flower and God forsaken black peep-toe completed her look.


Tammy Blanchard looks sexy as ever in this electric navy shimmering Edition by Georges Chakra draped neck dress.

A simple up-do and neutral make-up completed her look.


All I want to say is why actress Annabella Sciorra(The Sopranos) is with my honey Maxwell? Were they both just on the red carpet at the same time and they made them pose together? I don't know but I need some answers!

Anyway, she looks great in her red draped satin dress paired with a delicious purple satin clutch.


Nina Arianada looks delightful in her nude embellished tiered one-shouldered dress.

This color is tricky and almost washes her out but she looks fantastic.

A side swept up-do and soft lips finished her look.


I particularly didn't care for Christie Brinkley beauty pageant blue taffeta Zuhair Murad embellished dress nor her awful big hair up-do.

I am looking at her wonderful face. The woman is almost sixty years old and she looks soo youthful.

I urge everyone in Hollywood to please seek her plastic surgeon because this is how it should be done! It's not over done and it still looks natural.


It's not much I can say about Whoopi Goldberg. It is what it is.

I am just simply complex. Where do you find such frocks?

She looks like someone crazy aunt who got dress in the dark and wander off into the streets!

God bless her heart.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow, Tammy looks stunning! Did you know that you can buy dresses from the line Edition by Georges Chakra exclusively at: www.dia-boutique.com