Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2nd Amfar New York Inspiration Gala

My cousin just inform that she believes Jennifer Hudson is getting a little too skinny. I still think she looks fabulous and healthy.

This is a comfortable weight for her and she doesn't need to lose anymore because I still want her to have her delicious curves.

The singer opted for a crisp and chic white double face wool crepe crewneck Michael Kors dress. I love the simplicity of this silhouette.

She finished off her look with soft curls and great plum mirrored Michael Kors platforms sandals.

I have the same problem with Heidi Klum about being age appropriate that I have with Jennifer Lopez and sometimes Halle Berry.

Yes, I know she has a body of death but Heidi is no spring chicken, especially with ten thousand kids.

I really do love her turquoise draped Michael Kors dress but the plunged neckline and thigh-high split is just too much for someone who is knocking on 40's door.

Olivia Palermo never let me down. On this occasion she opted for a whimsical navy and white polka-dot bubbled Bensoni one-shouldered dress.

It's beyond adorable and I also admire the blush asymmetric jacket paired with the dress.

Sleek hair and navy Charlotte Olympia platforms completed her look.


Supermodel Chanel Iman looks great in her red thigh-high split Michael Kors dress. Her legs are about ten miles long.

Sleek hair and dark eyes finished off her look.

No comments: