Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jennifer Lopez In Paris

Jennifer Lopez is shaking things up in Paris all week promoting her new single "On The Floor" on France's X Factor.

I have to be honest with you, when I first heard the single, I actually thought it was some untalented eighteen year old. As a matter of fact, I almost got into an accident while trying to change the radio station while driving! To my great surprise, it was actually Jennifer.

Come on now. It's a point in your career that you have to move on from the bubble-gum music and start making mature quality music. I'm sorry but I had to get that off my chest, now lets focus on fashion!

This is the JLO I know. She looks chic as ever in her ecru double-breasted Rachel Zoe dress paired with white Christian Louboutin heels.


Stepping out of her hotel, she looked fantastic in her white adorned with silver embellished rings Herve Leger Max Azria dress paired with white pointy Christian Louboutins.


The 'American Idol' judge looked incredible in her sexy pearl embellished Brose sweater dress paired with nude peep-toe heels leaving her hotel.

I know it's a bit too short and tight but it still looks effortless instead of force.

She opted for a casual chic ensemble rocking an olive beaded asymmetric Kaufman Franco belted tunic paired with olive skinny jeans and Jimmy Choo rhinestones sandals.

She looked fabulous in her multi colored printed Emilio Pucci printed dress paired with black suede over-the-knee Christian Louboutin boots for her BBC Radio One appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I love Jlo for her style and sex appeal, she never really had any extraordinary vocal ability to me. I appreciate her ability to dance much more.

The House Of Fabulous said...

I feel the same way. She is an excellent dancer and not a singer.