Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Which Diva Wore It Better?

Kimora Lee Simmons or Chanel Iman

Kimora Lee Simmons first wore her own design cobalt blue ruffled strapless KLS dress to the KLS spring 2008 fashion show. Kimora looks great and I love the jeweled belt she paired with it but I did not care for her strappy sandals. I feel the dress needed platform heels.

Chanel Iman recently just wore hers to "The Tyra Banks Show" celebrating the Italian Vogue all black issue. Chanel Iman also look great but I do feel she is a little too thin. I just love the way she mixed it up with the black fringe suede Christian Louboutin boots.

Sorry Kimora, I know this is your design but Chanel wins this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimora looks ten times better than Chanel Iman. I prefer Kimora's belt and shoes.