Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Project Runway:Welcome To The Jungle

My Favorite

Korto was picked for one of the leaders to design for Brooke Shields for her TV show "Lipstick Jungle" and she chose Joe to be her partner. I know Korto can do no wrong in my world but I absolutely love this silhouette. The burnt orange ethnic inspired jacket is gorgeous! This Liberian Diva is leaving me gasping for air!

Top Three
I have to admit this picture does not do any justice to this wonder ensemble. It was sophisticated and I love the way Keith and Kenley mixed different fabrics together. They were the winners for this challenge!

Jerell and Stella did a fabulous job with this look. It was modern and edgy! The leopard with the leather was flirty and chic. I do agree with Brooke shields on loosing the belt because it was an over kill.

Jerell's Runway Ensemble

What the hell did Jerell have on? If he doesn't take that boney chest and keep it in a birdcage! I could hardly focus on his fabulous creation due to this foolishness!

Designers who thought their outfit was the greatest


Terri and Suede thought their outfit was the hottest thing since slice bread but it was just okay!

Bottom Three

Kelli and Daniel ensemble was tacky and beyond tacky. The taste level was non-existence! It was like an episode for Dynasty. Poor Kelli was booted out and she was so sure of herself when she won the first challenge. One thing I learned in life is to be humbled because you never know what God plans are for you!


Blayne and Leanne outfit is something I would wear to my corner store let alone to work! My little niece could have made this foolishness! Lucky for them Kelli and Daniel outfit was more hideous!

This week's challenge was to created a fabulous ensemble for Brooke Sheilds to rock on her TV show "Lipstick Jungle", a Bohemian transitional piece, she can wear to work then for cocktails afterwards. The designers had to pitch their designs to Brooke and she had to pick six leaders. Brooke choices were Keith, Korto, Terri, Kelli, Blayne(I was just as shocked!) and Jerell. This was the first time the contestants were paired up. Of course leather woman Stella was picked last but she and Jerri was in the top two so she showed those b-tches! Terri and Suede had some drama. Suede could not draped the blouse and Terri ghettoness came out but they manage to pull it off. Korto and Joe also had a moment. Joe loved Korto garment until Tim Gunn said it looked like a sweet potato sack than all of a sudden Joe hated it, Korto let him have it! Why didn't he voice his opinion beforehand? Some people will throw you under the bus when they are put on the spot! Keith and Kenley multi floral print blouse and brown fringed skirt was simply divine. So far my top three for Bryant Park are Korto, Kenley and Terri.

No comments: