Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fashion Pics

Vibe Magazine 15th Anniversary Celebration

Chanel Iman has access to every designer piece and she looks great in this black with lace vintage Givenchy dress. She must really like those black suede slouch Christian Louboutin boots because she is rocking them again!



Cassie looks totally sexy with her flat behind. Her Elizabeth & James feather vest is only for the young and fabulous!


Tracee Ellis Ross just look so out of place at this event. She almost look like someones grandma!


Estelle looks fabulous in this multi shaded Basso & Brooke dress. I simply adore her yellow and gold chain necklace, I have a longer version of her necklace.

For once Toccara Jones put her two friends away(sort of) for the night. Her cobalt blue dress is a little going to the prom and puffy for me but I love the color on her!

D Woods and Aubrey O'Day looks tacky as usual !


I'm just happy Jaslene Gonzalez finally look appropriate in this printed Just Cavalli dress!

Sky Designer Box Collection Launch Party


Kelly Rowland is right on trend with her country chic look. I love her Dolce & Gabbana plaid tied blouse! Is London her new home? I guess since her albums are tanking in the United States why not try another country?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estelle & Kelly looks stunning .

Deanna Jackson said...

OMG! Can I just say I love your blog?? The celebrity fashions are sick. and your comments are hilarious. I'm new to blogging and I love all things fashion as well. Fashionistas unite!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Deanna!